|Town / City:||Southampton|
TEG Southampton is located in Brunswick Place in the centre of Southampton. Our building is opposite the large central parks with a great view. We are just a few minutes’ walk to the main shopping centre, Solent University and Southampton Central train station.
Our Courses are generally for adult students over 18, but we can accept 16-17 year olds on these courses at times. As a British Council accredited language school, we believe that we are able to offer the very best service to you, the language learner, for the following reasons:
- Small classes (14 maximum but average class size of 8), excellent teachers and mixed nationalities of students
- Fair prices
- Quality, challenging and fun lessons
- Comfortable classrooms and a large student area
- A patio for relaxing outside
- Regular, fun Social programme
- FREE internet and wireless (Wi-Fi) broadband
- FREE first coursebook for English language students
- FREE tea and coffee for all students
- Caring and efficient accommodation service
TEG Southampton is accredited by the British Council (Accreditation UK) and is a member of English UK. We are approved by the UK Border Agency to issue Student Visitor Visas.