|City / Town:||Yes|
|Town / City:||Nottingham|
A small independent language school situated in the heart of England in the vibrant and cosmopolitan City of Nottingham.
Nottingham Language Academy offer a wide range of practical English language courses. We offer high quality teaching with flexible study options, in a beautiful environment designed to develop your confidence and increase your motivation.
Whether your goal is to improve your job prospects, get a place at university, pass an English language exam, live and work abroad, improve your English for business purposes, adapt to life in the UK or travel and see the world, we have a course to suit you.
- Excellent value
- Professional, motivated and enthusiastic teachers
- A fun, sociable and enjoyable learning environment
- Catering for all levels (from A1 to C2)
- Small class sizes – average class size is 8 students, with a maximum of 15 (Conversation Club and Pronunciation Workshop average 12)
- Multinational classes with mixed nationality students
- Comfortable and fully equipped surroundings
- Unlimited free computer use and internet access
- Daytime and evening courses
- Flexible class times (mornings, afternoons or evenings)
- Flexible study options
- Complementary hot and cold drinks, and biscuits
- A range of great social activities throughout the year
Language Levels and Exams
We offer courses aimed at a wide variety of proficiency levels. Detailed information on how these levels are calculated (and how they relate to each other) can be found in our Guide to EFL levels and examinations. This is offered for your guidance; to discuss which course & level is right for you, please contact us.
Supervision of 16 and 17 year-old Students Taking Adult Classes
Parents and/or guardians should be aware that 16 and 17 year-old students studying on adult courses will not be supervised by our staff when they are not in class. For example, if they book morning-only classes, they will not be supervised in the afternoons or during lunch-times. If they book a 21-hour course, they will not be supervised on three afternoons or during lunch-times.