|City / Town:||Yes|
|Town / City:||Portsmouth|
Students develop their English language through the practice of all the skills. They gain confidence building their vocabulary and improving their pronunciation and grammar by using a variety of media including lessons which are prepared based on the needs of the class. Classroom-based lessons provide opportunities for students to work individually, in pairs and in small groups. A certificate is awarded at the end of the course.
- Learn new vocabulary.
- Improve understanding of English grammar and tenses.
- Get lots of practice by using everyday ‘functional’ English.
- Develop the core language skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Receive regular assessments to ensure improvement throughout the course.
- Meet people from other countries and cultures.
- Make real progress and have a lot of fun!
- Learn English from qualified, experienced teachers.
- Practise listening to and speaking with native English speakers.
- Increase ability to understand and be understood.
- Use real English in everyday situations with confidence and improve language fluency.
- Develop an individual learning plan (ILP) to match specific needs.
- Get a certificate showing the level of language achieved and overall ability.