|City / Town:||Yes|
|Town / City:||Edinburgh|
OUR MOTTO: “Our thirst for quality drives ELA to provide excellence and innovation in teaching for students and staff alike. We invite you to study with us in the centre of historic Edinburgh, in the country where the English language originated…”
Edinburgh Language Academy delivers quality languages programmes in the centre of historic Edinburgh. ELA was established in 2006, and we have grown ever since to become one of the leading English language schools.
We have celebrated the 10th Anniversary this October and are very happy to offer everyone who books a course a 10% discount on tuition fees!
At Edinburgh Language Academy everybody matters – we find out exactly what students need and make sure we do everything to achieve that result. Students benefit from a personalised approach for every learner as well as close academic support from ELA’s team of progress focused professionals. Whether studying IELTS for post graduate degrees or taking a few vacation weeks to improve general English, all students enjoy ELA’s excellent social programme. Students have many choices from lots of different tourist attractions. The school is also just a few minutes away from restaurants, bars and the nightlife this exciting city has to offer but students can also explore Scotland’s wonderful heritage sites and simply breathtaking landscapes.
Why choose ELA?
• ELA is accredited by the British Council
• ELA is an Education Scotland Accredited Centre
• ELA is a UKVI Tier 4 Sponsor for student visa and immigration
• ELA is a member of Business English UK
• ELA is a Trinity CertTESOL centre offering worldwide recognised certificate in EFL Teaching
• ELA can GUARANTEE a route into British universities through the ELA-NCC International Foundation Programme
• ELA is the authorised exam preparation centre for IELTS, Trinity SELT, Cambridge ESOL, Pearson PTE and TOEFL exams
• ELA is an authorised Cambridge computer-based assessment Centre
• ELA is a Trinity College Exam Centre
• ELA manages student learning from day one, through placement testing, needs analysis, regular tutorials and weekly progress testing which is based on an individually tailored learning plan.
Our experienced trainers use engaging language activities to give you opportunities to practice using your English in real-life contexts in all our General, Academic and Business English programmes. Of course grammar is important but it is much more important to develop the language skills you need to communicate clearly, confidently and effectively. This is exactly what ELA’s English language courses will help you to achieve.